Let's Unite against COVID-19.
Here at Hibiscus Coast Party we are 100 % devoted to ensuring you receive a safe contactless delivery or collection, and that the goods you receive are sanitised and safe.
We have detailed policies we are happy to share if you wish to read them. Otherwise the short version is as follows.
- Staff all have health checks done prior to arrival at work. Staff will not be at work if they are unwell.
- All of our returns and collections go through a rigorous cleaning process as standard practice, we are now adding in extra layers to our cleaning processes to make sure we are safe.
Alert Level 2
How to order, and pick up safely during Alert Level 2
- All collections and returns will be made via a system that has no physical interaction with our staff.
- Contact Tracing will be done using a QR code that is displayed on the entry door. Instructions will be listed, if you have a phone with a camera it is very straightforward. If you are unable to use a phone for this pen and paper will be present for you to record your information.
- Orders will be placed on a table inside the shop with your name on it, we will be asking you to collect within a time frame to stagger customers and avoid queues
- We will email you to confirm this, our website is not able to manage this process specifically so we will make sure we contact every customer individually and so you know exactly when to collect.
Our staff will be unable to assist with loading without close contact so if you need help lifting please bring someone with you to assist. Alternately we can load into your vehicle while you stand 2 metres away. No liability will be accepted for damage to vehicles in this instance.
If there are any problems or concerns phone us and we will work through them and make any corrections following safe practices.
Please make returns at the scheduled time to avoid crowds. Goods to be returned to the table outside the shop labelled "returns" Our staff will be unable to assist with unloads so if you need help lifting please bring someone with you. Alternately we can unload from your vehicle while you stand 2 metres away. No liability will be accepted for damage to vehicles in this instance.
All returns will be sprayed with sanitiser before being brought into our cleaning station. All goods will be thoroughly cleaned and where appropriate put through our commercial dishwasher. Once cleaned they will be sprayed with sanitiser again.